get the scanning hardware for your needs
Asset Tracking Hardware
There are many complexities and options to consider. We can help.
Asset Tracking Hardware
We cover all of your scanning equipment needs.
TC77 Scanner by Zebra
The Ultimate in Ultra-Rugged Enterprise-Class All Touch Computing.
- Building off the successful TC75 Series of mobile computers Zebra brings you the ultra-rugged TC77 Android Touch Computer
- TC77 provides a smartphone experience for ultimate simplicity and a construction designed to withstand years of even the toughest everyday use and abuse
- With advanced touchscreen technology the TC77 can work when wet and is easy to see in all conditions including bright sunlight
- Advanced scanning technology enables lighting fast capture of electronic and printed barcodes
TC57 Scanner by Zebra
The Ultimate in Enterprise-Class Touch Computing.
- Building on Zebra’s successful TC56, the TC57 adds a new platform and new capabilities
- Delivers the ultimate in enterprise-class touch computing to users outside the four walls
- Providing the ultimate user experience with the simplicity of Android and all the business features users will need to improve staff enablement, maximize productivity and minimize process cycle times
- The ultimate technology advancements on a cutting-edge platform allows users to maximize the benefits of mobility today with the future proofing you need to serve your business tomorrow
TC26 Scanner by Zebra
Zebra’s most powerful ‘ultimate series’ platform Simultaneously run the most demanding applications of today and tomorrow. And the TC21/TC26 is a natural fit for businesses that utilize Zebra’s other mobile devices.
- Lightweight right-sized small design
- First device in its class to offer Android 10
- Capture it all with a high resolution 13 MP rear camera
- Large 5-inch-high-definition advanced touchscreen
- All the wireless connections you could ever need When it comes to wireless, the class-leading TC21/TC26 offers it all —Wi-Fi, cellular, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
- Superior voice quality and functionality
DS2278 Bluetooth Device by Zebra
Affordability and Simplicity Delivered. Scanner Only, Cordless Area Imager, Standard Range. In addition to providing best-in-class scanning functionality, the DS2200 Series is easy to deploy, easy to use and easy to manage. The DS2200 Series is pre-configured and ready to use right out of the box. Workers get best-in-class first-time, every-time scanning with true point-and-shoot simplicity. When it comes to management, our no-cost tools make it easy to manage scanners in all your locations and develop a custom scanning application to best meet your specific business needs. The DS2200 Series delivers the affordability your budget demands, with the deployment, ease of use and management simplicity your business requires.
- The DS2200 Series, you can scan it all. You get an affordable 1D/2D imager that doesn’t comprise performance or features for price
- Choose the model that best fits your needs = the corded DS2208 or the cordless DS2278
- Cradle and charging cable kits available and sold separately
CS6080 Bluetooth Device by Zebra
The ultra-versatile CS60 Series Companion Scanner adapts to any workflow. Its groundbreaking design easily converts between corded and cordless operation, handheld and hands-free, as your needs change for superior investment protection.
- Cradle will charge CS60 for up to 18 hours on a single charge
- One scanner —two host applications. The second button can be programmed to interface with another host application. Data is sent to the second host application in the proper format and order
- Device communicates to cradle via Bluetooth
- Cradle includes pager button to locate CS60 unit if lost
- Cradle also includes beeper which can be enabled to sound for Virtual Tether events
- Includes cap to cover spare battery; charging slot if spare battery charging
- Up to 18 hours Lamp mode, Apple keyboards and more: you can also use the second button to turn the illumination on and off in lamp mode, toggle the keyboard for Apple devices and more
- Easy configuration: easily configure the second button and data formats with 123Scan
PX20 Bluetooth Device by Opticon
- Apple iOS Certified: Yes
- Barcode Type: 2D
- Batch Capabilities: Batch/BT
- Cordless/Tethered: Cordless
- DL Parsing: No
- Drop Spec: 1.8m (6ft) drop to concrete
- Environmental: none
- IP Rating: IP54
- Item Color: Black
- Kit Components: Interface Cable, Scanner, Lanyard
- Radio Type: Bluetooth
- Radio Range -Imperial: 1-30 ft.
- Scanner Interface: USB, Bluetooth
- Number of Keys: 2